April 15, 2013
On May 15-16, Basho will be hosting Riak training in New York. This two-day training will provide an in-depth look at Riak. It is designed for engineers, developers, and operations staff to learn how to run, operate, and build apps with Riak.
During this training, participants will learn how to:
- Set up a small Riak cluster
- Query the cluster using basic Key/Value, Links, 2i, and Map/Reduce
- Understand deployment and performance considerations
- Evaluate application Access Patterns
- Consider data modeling implications in a distributed system
This training will also go over a number of topics, including:
- Introduction to Riak
- Basic Querying
- Riak Under-the-Hood
- Deployment Considerations
- Performance Tuning
- Application Development
- Data Modeling
- Distributed Systems Engineering
If you’re interested in attending, tickets can be purchased here. A 50% discount is available for those who are also attending RICON East. If you have any questions about the training, you can reach out to email@example.com.
For those of you on the West Coast, we will also be hosting a Riak Workshop in San Francisco from May 20-21. Tickets for the San Francisco training can be purchased here.