Are you new to NoSQL and want to find out more about Riak? Basho Academy may be the right place for you to start. Three new courses are now available.
- Riak Architecture —This course contains a three-part video tutorial series on database topologies, data distribution, and replication of data.
- Load Balancing a Riak Cluster —This course includes an overview and demo for setting up HAProxy, a brief introduction to the built-in load balancing capabilities of Riak clients, and detailed information on two of the most popular Riak clients.
- Introduction to Riak TS: Part Two —This course builds on the first course and shows how to use SQL to create tables, store data and query data in Riak TS. It introduces other helpful SQL commands as well.
These additional courses are also available on Basho Academy and may be of interest to you.
- Riak KV Operations —This course walks you through installation and configuration of Riak KV. It also covers setting up multi-node clusters and multi-cluster replication.
- Introduction to Riak TS — Riak TS is a time series database. This course provides an overview of Riak TS, introduces key terms, and demonstrates a quick installation. This is one of our most popular courses, and it doesn’t require a sign-in.
- Riak TS Operations — Once you have installed Riak TS, this course covers, configuration, replication for multi-node clusters, and setting up multi-cluster replication.
- Introduction to Riak TS Application Integration — Once you have installed and configured your Riak TS cluster you can use the client APIs to read and write time series data. This course shows riak_shell, the HTTP API, and development with the Python Client Library.
- Spark-Riak Connector — In this course we cover the functionality of the Spark-Riak Connector, guide you through installation including prereqs, and show code samples for developing with Scala or Python.
We are continuing to develop new courses. Do you have questions, comments, suggestions, or just want to chat about topics related to Basho Academy? If so, please drop by our community forums and say hello.