May 1, 2013
On May 15 & 16, immediately following Basho’s Distributed Systems conference RICON East, Basho will be hosting Riak Training in New York. The cost to attend is $400. In addition, a 50% discount is extended to those holding a conference pass to RICON East.
If you’re interested in attending, tickets can be purchased at the Riak Training in New York page. Seats are limited. If you have any questions, you can reach out to email@example.com.
Riak training is a two day, hands-on, in-depth look at Riak. It is designed for engineers, developers, and operations staff to learn how to run, operate, and build apps with Riak. During this training, participants will learn how to:
- Set up a small Riak cluster
- Query the cluster using basic Key/Value, Links, 2i, and Map/Reduce
- Understand deployment and performance considerations
- Evaluate application Access Patterns
- Consider data modeling implications in a distributed system
This training will also go over a number of topics, including:
- Introduction to Riak
- Basic Querying
- Riak Under-the-Hood
- Deployment Considerations
- Performance Tuning
- Application Development
- Data Modeling
- Distributed Systems Engineering
In addition we are offering Riak training in San Francisco from May 20-21. Tickets for the San Francisco training can be purchased on the
Riak Training in San Francisco page.