June 4, 2013
If you’re interested in learning more about Riak, tune in this Friday, June 7th at 11am PT/2pm ET for an Intro to Riak webcast. You can sign up for this 30-minute webcast here.
This webcast will cover:
- Riak’s architecture, properties, and principles
- How to build apps with Riak’s key/value data model
- APIs and client libraries
- Deploying Riak in the cloud with AWS, Engine Yard, Azure, and more
- Common use cases for a variety of industries including advertising, retail, and mobile
- Case studies from users such as Copious, Yammer, Voxer, and OpenX
We will also be available after the webcast to answer any questions that you might have. You can register for the Intro to Riak webcast here.