March 8, 2011
We invite you to join us for a free webinar on Tuesday, March 15 at 2:00PM Eastern Time (UTC-4) to talk about Riak with node.js. In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Getting riak-js, the Riak client for node.js, into your application
- Storing, retrieving, manipulating key-value data
- Issuing MapReduce queries
- Finding data with Riak Search
- Testing your code with the TestServer
We’ll address the above topics in addition to looking at a sample application. The presentation will last 30 to 45 minutes, with time for questions at the end. Fill in the form below if you want to get started building node.js applications on top of Riak!